The Reptar Wagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Daily Poll

Dexter in The Powerpuff Girls?!

4 posters

Go down

Dexter in The Powerpuff Girls?! Empty Dexter in The Powerpuff Girls?!

Post  Rocko Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:22 pm

Is it true that this is Dexter (Dexters Laboratory) in The Powerpuff Girls? The sleeping kid with orange hair and glasses?

Dexter in The Powerpuff Girls?! 54464810

Also have this bit of information...

''In some episodes, Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory makes a cameo appearance. Known appearance:
a sleeping kid in "Powerpuff Bluff"
a doll in "Ploys R' Us"
in "Criss Cross Crisis", he can be seen in the upper-right hand corner during the montage sequence when the Professor is trying to find the right frequency
in the background in "Forced Kin", he can be seen standing on the sidewalk as the alien ship is covering the town''

Any more info on this subject? I love things like this!
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Dexter in The Powerpuff Girls?! Empty Re: Dexter in The Powerpuff Girls?!

Post  Poof Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:32 pm

I do think that is Dexter...I recall seeing a interview somewhere where it confirms this. I believe there was also a crossover special planned but it never got off the ground. Anything on that?

Poof

Back to top Go down

Post  spongebobfantic13 Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:35 pm

sounds like a pretty dumb idea...if there was a crossover planned i'm glad it was cancled...

spongebobfantic13

Back to top Go down

Dexter in The Powerpuff Girls?! Empty Woot

Post  SpookyMel Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 pm

WOOT! cheers Awesome find there! Maybe when The Powerpuff Girls return, a crossover can still happy to bring back Dexter! THEN WE ALL CAN HAVE A BIG CELEBRATION! What a Face

SpookyMel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocko Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Poof wrote:I do think that is Dexter...I recall seeing a interview somewhere where it confirms this. I believe there was also a crossover special planned but it never got off the ground. Anything on that?

A interview? Where?! Did the interview also confirm the planned (but canceled) crossover special, if there was really one planned?

spongebobfantic13 wrote:sounds like a pretty dumb idea...if there was a crossover planned i'm glad it was cancled...

How is a crossover special a pretty dumb idea? Laughing

SpookyMel wrote:WOOT! cheers Awesome find there! Maybe when The Powerpuff Girls return, a crossover can still happy to bring back Dexter! THEN WE ALL CAN HAVE A BIG CELEBRATION! What a Face

I never thought about that... with The Powerpuff Girls returning and everything... Hmm.
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Poof Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:53 pm

[quote="Rocko"]
Poof wrote:I do think that is Dexter...I recall seeing a interview somewhere where it confirms this. I believe there was also a crossover special planned but it never got off the ground. Anything on that?

A interview? Where?! Did the interview also confirm the planned (but canceled) crossover special, if there was really one planned?

I don't remember where, sorry. But like SpookyMel said...it's possible that the special could be planned again to bring back Dexter.

Poof

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down