The Reptar Wagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Daily Poll

Rugrats Big Adventure Sunday! - Rugrats Marathon on Nick!

3 posters

Go down

Rugrats Big Adventure Sunday! - Rugrats Marathon on Nick!  Empty Rugrats Big Adventure Sunday! - Rugrats Marathon on Nick!

Post  Rocko Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 am

"Rugrats" has been scheduled to have its marathons on Nickelodeon, not only once, but twice. Starting from 3rd February 2013, "Rugrats" will air on Nick. First of all is a marathon airing around the same time as the Super Bowl. It will include the following episodes:

5:00 p.m. “Runaway Reptar”

6:00 p.m. “Finsterella”

6:30 p.m. “Murmur on Ornery Express”

7:00 p.m. “Club Fred”

7:30 p.m. “A Rugrat’s Vacation”

8:00 p.m. Rugrats in Paris (2000)

That will be for the 3rd February 2013 marathon.

Following this, will be the "Tales from the Crib" episodes, showing for the first time on TV. They were already out on DVD in 2005 and 2006 respectively, but are finally going to make their airdate on Nick on the 10th of February 2013. Here is the schedule for the 10th of Feb..

2:00pm
Tales from the Crib: Snow White & Three Jacks and a Beanstalk

3:30pm

Runaway Reptar

4:30pm

To Be Announced, but still Rugrats episode.

So please everyone, TUNE IN to Nick during these! It will alert Nick that we want our show back!

Here is the promo ad for the Rugrats Marathon! -

Also join...
https://www.facebook.com/events/469607629771405/?fref=ts

-Rocko
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Rugrats Big Adventure Sunday! - Rugrats Marathon on Nick!  Empty yay!

Post  spongebobfantic13 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:57 pm

I will so be tuning into this,this is so great! but why did nick have the marathon on the same day of the super bowel? do they not want rugrats to come back? i don't get it

spongebobfantic13

Back to top Go down

Rugrats Big Adventure Sunday! - Rugrats Marathon on Nick!  Empty Re: Rugrats Big Adventure Sunday! - Rugrats Marathon on Nick!

Post  Rugratskid4 Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 am

Wuld anyone be interested in seeing the bumpers and promos from the marathon on Youtube? I DVR-ed the whole thing! Smile Runaway Reptar and A Rugrats Vacation are from Nick HD, and the rest are from Nick 2. Sorry!
Rugratskid4
Rugratskid4

Back to top Go down

Rugrats Big Adventure Sunday! - Rugrats Marathon on Nick!  Empty Re: Rugrats Big Adventure Sunday! - Rugrats Marathon on Nick!

Post  Rocko Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Rugratskid4 wrote:Wuld anyone be interested in seeing the bumpers and promos from the marathon on Youtube? I DVR-ed the whole thing! Smile Runaway Reptar and A Rugrats Vacation are from Nick HD, and the rest are from Nick 2. Sorry!

I would be interested! Very Happy
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugratskid4 Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Here they are Rocko! Smile It nwas a pain to go through all the episodesn and get EVERY SINGLE ONE... but it was worth it. Razz
Rugratskid4
Rugratskid4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down