The Reptar Wagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Daily Poll

Feud between Drake Bell & Justin Bieber?... or between Drake & Justin's fanbase?

3 posters

Go down

Feud between Drake Bell & Justin Bieber?... or between Drake & Justin's fanbase?  Empty Feud between Drake Bell & Justin Bieber?... or between Drake & Justin's fanbase?

Post  Rocko Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:43 am

Yep, you read that! Former Nickelodeon star has striked again against Justin Bieber. He recently made some tweets... here's the story...

''Nickelodeon star Drake Bell really must not like Justin Bieber because he keeps making fun of the "Boyfriend" singer and criticizing him on Twitter. The "Drake and Josh" star has called out Bieber multiple times in the past on Twitter and despite threats from Bieber's passionate fan base, the 26-year-old actor continued with his Twitter antics. "Beliebers" are understandably once again upset, resulting in a lot of angry fans and even some death threats. So what did Bell say this time? It's more like what hasn't Bell said.
Like MSTARS NEWS on Facebook

Bell included a picture of Bieber getting makeup put on by a makeup artist when tweeting the following this past weekend, "'Before I try to beat up the paparazzi I make sure my mascara is perfect!' -Justin Bieber" Obviously this is a dig at Bieber's recent behavior, including lashing out at photographers. Bell continued by tweeting, "Justin Bieber is 5'6" now I understand why you guys love him!! He's the same height as all you 12 year olds! I totally get it now sorry guys."
Bell didn't stop there, also tweeting, "Listen, I know all you beliebers are dying to be noticed by me but you are really getting in my way please leave." Bell finally tweeted, "Putting a moratorium on tweets about beliebers...this will be the last one. Just wanted to show how sick and twisted people can get." It looks like the damage has already been done by Bell who clearly riled up Biebers fan base to the point of hysteria.
What is really scary are the responses Bell got from his tweets. They really are too nasty to even repeat, but a number of them wished death upon the actor/singer. Bell has insulted Bieber on Twitter before and Bieber never really seems to respond to the insults, but his fans certainly aren't shy about coming to his defense.
I'm not sure what Bell's end game is with the Twitter insults towards Bieber, but if he is trying to illicit death threats from Bieber fans then he succeeded. Could we see a celebrity boxing match in the future between Justin Bieber and Drake Bell?''
- SOURCE: http://www.mstarz.com/articles/10968/20130409/drake-bell-justin-bieber-twitter-feud-continues-nickelodeon-actor-slams-singer-beliebers-freak-out-bieber-fans-tweet-bell-death-threats.htm

I'll happily pay for that boxing match event. I side with Drake on this. He doesn't need death threats for expressing his opinions, simple as that. It's just crazy.
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Feud between Drake Bell & Justin Bieber?... or between Drake & Justin's fanbase?  Empty Re: Feud between Drake Bell & Justin Bieber?... or between Drake & Justin's fanbase?

Post  Klotzilla Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Ouch...I don't know who I would side for Shocked

Drake Bell is sort of in the wrong for obviously trying to get the Bieber fanbase angry.

But then again, those Bieber fans are SCARY. And most of them are in their late teens or early 20s. There was some guy when I was in high school who developed a flock of groupies just from bringing his guitar and singing Justin Bieber songs. (He didn't like me since I laughed at him when he got in trouble because girls were screaming and, well, being fangirls... tongue )

Bieber seems to either be able to take criticism very well or he just has his rabid fans do the attacking for him.

And if being 5'6" is all that it takes to get people to love you, then where are all of my crazed fans? scratch
Klotzilla
Klotzilla

Back to top Go down

Feud between Drake Bell & Justin Bieber?... or between Drake & Justin's fanbase?  Empty Re: Feud between Drake Bell & Justin Bieber?... or between Drake & Justin's fanbase?

Post  Rocko Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Klotzilla wrote:Ouch...I don't know who I would side for Shocked

Drake Bell is sort of in the wrong for obviously trying to get the Bieber fanbase angry.

But then again, those Bieber fans are SCARY. And most of them are in their late teens or early 20s. There was some guy when I was in high school who developed a flock of groupies just from bringing his guitar and singing Justin Bieber songs. (He didn't like me since I laughed at him when he got in trouble because girls were screaming and, well, being fangirls... tongue )

Bieber seems to either be able to take criticism very well or he just has his rabid fans do the attacking for him.

And if being 5'6" is all that it takes to get people to love you, then where are all of my crazed fans? scratch

I can attach auto-tuned vocals to electronic computer music... Heck, least I can write my own songs! Razz Where is my crazed fans at?! Razz I always found the Bieber fans scary, sending death threats and stuff... it's just pointless. It's pathetic to send death threats to someone who doesn't agree with the same opinion that I, you, who don't have. Laughing
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TommyPickles Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Agreed with Bell. Bieber is terrible, and a jerk in real life too, according to what the media has said.

TommyPickles
Admin
Admin

https://thereptarwagon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum