The Reptar Wagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Daily Poll

We welcome Rugratskid4 on the team!

2 posters

Go down

We welcome Rugratskid4 on the team! Empty We welcome Rugratskid4 on the team!

Post  Rocko Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:48 pm

He's our most dedicated member here, who has greatly helped the forums. Through the darkest and roughest days, months, hours, and seconds... he's been there. When we needed help, he's been there. When we needed dedication, he's been there. When we needed support, he's been there. His name is Rugratskid4.

So? With great honor, I, and everyone else on The Reptar Wagon are pleased to announce that Rugratskid4 will be promoted as a high moderator for further operation. He will also be on the research team as he will contribute exclusive content to the forums.

A new day has come and a new dawn has shadowed over the forums as we breathe new fresh life into it. We welcome Rugratskid4 onto The Reptar Wagon team and hope he contributes a lot of good stuff for us in the future to make us more successful! Smile Thank you for your dedication to the forums, Rugratskid4. We greatly needed it and will keep needing it! Thank you. Tommy Pickles

-Rocko (Co-Founder & Owner) & everyone on The Reptar Wagon staff team.

Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

We welcome Rugratskid4 on the team! Empty I'm very excited to be a part of the Forum!

Post  Rugratskid4 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am

I am super excited to be a big part of the Forum! I know I will be on most likely once in the morning hours and once at might every day, because I seem to be very bust during the day for some reason. SpongeBob I have never been a big part of anything before, so this is really exciting for me. I plan to be on the forum a lot more than i am now, which is usually every day or two. I'd like to Thank Rocko every much for letting me be a moderator on the forum, I really do. I plan to be a big part of the forum and be on as much as I possibly can. Than you very much Rocko! Tommy Pickles And to any new members, welcome to the forum! Tommy Pickles

Oh and here's my 90'd Nick Collection! Hope I don't bore you to sleep, because I almost did that once. Very Happy
Rugratskid4
Rugratskid4

Back to top Go down

We welcome Rugratskid4 on the team! Empty Re: We welcome Rugratskid4 on the team!

Post  Rocko Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:49 am

Rugratskid4 wrote:I am super excited to be a big part of the Forum! I know I will be on most likely once in the morning hours and once at might every day, because I seem to be very bust during the day for some reason. SpongeBob I have never been a big part of anything before, so this is really exciting for me. I plan to be on the forum a lot more than i am now, which is usually every day or two. I'd like to Thank Rocko every much for letting me be a moderator on the forum, I really do. I plan to be a big part of the forum and be on as much as I possibly can. Than you very much Rocko! Tommy Pickles And to any new members, welcome to the forum! Tommy Pickles

Oh and here's my 90'd Nick Collection! Hope I don't bore you to sleep, because I almost did that once. Very Happy

Having you on the team is very exciting for me. Me and even TommyPickles are glad you are here. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts here!

-Rocko
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

We welcome Rugratskid4 on the team! Empty Thank you very much!

Post  Rugratskid4 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:05 am

Thank you all for being so nice to me here! I feel like I owe you!
Rugratskid4
Rugratskid4

Back to top Go down

We welcome Rugratskid4 on the team! Empty Re: We welcome Rugratskid4 on the team!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum