The Reptar Wagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Daily Poll

Lost episode of RML airing on TeenNick?

4 posters

Go down

Lost episode of RML airing on TeenNick? Empty Lost episode of RML airing on TeenNick?

Post  Rocko Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 pm

I heard rumors of a lost Rocko Modern's Life episode airing THIS Sunday. Is this true? Can anybody shine any light on this? I love Rocko and this would be so exciting if TeenNick was promoting this lost episode.

-Rocko
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Lost episode of RML airing on TeenNick? Empty Re: Lost episode of RML airing on TeenNick?

Post  Rugratskid4 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Yes, it's true. I saw a commercial on The 90's Are All That. I'm not sure what episode it is though.
Rugratskid4
Rugratskid4

Back to top Go down

Lost episode of RML airing on TeenNick? Empty Re: Lost episode of RML airing on TeenNick?

Post  Rocko Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Rugratskid4 wrote:Yes, it's true. I saw a commercial on The 90's Are All That. I'm not sure what episode it is though.

But what if it's a prank? Wink April 1st... April's fools.
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poof Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Probably why it was ''lost''...I bet this episode is going to suck.

What if this was a brand new episode being promoted as a ''lost'' episode?...

Poof

Back to top Go down

Lost episode of RML airing on TeenNick? Empty It WAS a April Fools Joke

Post  Rugratskid4 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 am

It was only Mayo. XD Actually, it was pretty funny since not too many of us were expecting it. Also, I have footage of it, so if you wanty it for some odd reason, let me now. One of the Admins on Re-Open Nickelodeon Studios is doing a reaction video. Part one is above. And in the spirit of the day, the Spongebob episode Fools in April is on Nickelodeon at 5 PM! SpongeBob It was also on this morning, not sure what time though. Was there ever a Rugrats episode about April Fools? Tommy Pickles

Rugratskid4
Rugratskid4

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocko Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Rugratskid4 wrote:It was only Mayo. XD Actually, it was pretty funny since not too many of us were expecting it. Also, I have footage of it, so if you wanty it for some odd reason, let me now. One of the Admins on Re-Open Nickelodeon Studios is doing a reaction video. Part one is above. And in the spirit of the day, the Spongebob episode Fools in April is on Nickelodeon at 5 PM! SpongeBob It was also on this morning, not sure what time though. Was there ever a Rugrats episode about April Fools? Tommy Pickles

I'm terrible because I forgot to tune in... mostly because I knew it wasn't a real lost episode. If it was, I would of probably broke my neck, trying to watch it! Razz

-Rocko
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpookyMel Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Rocko wrote:
Rugratskid4 wrote:It was only Mayo. XD Actually, it was pretty funny since not too many of us were expecting it. Also, I have footage of it, so if you wanty it for some odd reason, let me now. One of the Admins on Re-Open Nickelodeon Studios is doing a reaction video. Part one is above. And in the spirit of the day, the Spongebob episode Fools in April is on Nickelodeon at 5 PM! SpongeBob It was also on this morning, not sure what time though. Was there ever a Rugrats episode about April Fools? Tommy Pickles

I'm terrible because I forgot to tune in... mostly because I knew it wasn't a real lost episode. If it was, I would of probably broke my neck, trying to watch it! Razz

-Rocko

BOOOOO! Mad Maybe Nick will feel bad and air a real lost episode! Woot!!! cheers

SpookyMel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugratskid4 Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:33 pm

I agree with that 100 percent! If they do, I'll flip! bounce
Rugratskid4
Rugratskid4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down