The Reptar Wagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Daily Poll

The Walking Ed!

2 posters

Go down

The Walking Ed! Empty The Walking Ed!

Post  Rocko Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Like Ed, Edd, and Eddy?! I got some news here for you!

That is correct... ''A web series bringing the world of Ed Edd 'N Eddy to life. Follow the eds as they attempt to survive a zombie apocalypse!''

''Witness Ed Edd 'N Eddy in their attempt to survive, as the world they know turns into something straight out of Eds imagination; A Zombie Apocalypse. Will they and the kids of the cul-de-sac manage to make their way to safety? Or become mindless brain munchers?!''

Plot Outline
''As night falls on Saturday, October 28th, Ed, Edd & Eddy prepare to meet the author that managed to pique Eds interest in legitimate novels, and not just comic books; A new startling revelation for Ed; and what better way to prepare themselves, than watching a D-rated horror film? Amidst the dull moans and shrieks of terror emanating from the TV, Edd (Double D) insists that they all get a good night's rest, lest they be late to find a good spot in line. As Eddy & Edd situate themselves in their sleeping bags, Ed decides to stay awake for a few more hours and read a comic book or two. Hours fly by. 5:00 AM rolls around and Rolf, The Son of a Shepherd, requests Eds assistance in maintaining & preparing his crops for the harvest. Ed obliges Rolf. After hours of work, Ed returns into his humble basement abode, awakening both Eddy & Edd. Wreaking of manure, Double D forces Ed into the shower, and hopes he knows how to properly clean himself. They then plan to make their way into town... Little do they and the rest of the Teens in the Cul-De-Sac know, that an infection is about to erupt.. And change their world, Forever.....''

From what I gathered, it will be live-action! Mixed feelings on it, but glad to see it get another shot! Support this show over at... https://www.facebook.com/thewalkingedofficial/info <--- I know I did!

-Rocko
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

The Walking Ed! Empty Live action?

Post  Poof Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:04 pm

This is supposed to be live action or a animated series? It's gonna be crap if it's a live action series...sorry.

Poof

Back to top Go down

The Walking Ed! Empty Re: The Walking Ed!

Post  Rocko Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Poof wrote:This is supposed to be live action or a animated series? It's gonna be crap if it's a live action series...sorry.

How do you know it's going to suck? It could be pretty good and yes, I do believe it's a live action series.
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

The Walking Ed! Empty Re: The Walking Ed!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum