The Reptar Wagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Daily Poll

Fairly OddParents becoming a Live-Action series?

2 posters

Go down

Fairly OddParents becoming a Live-Action series? Empty Fairly OddParents becoming a Live-Action series?

Post  Rocko Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Is the rumor true? Rumor is, that for Season 9, Fairly OddParents will become completely live action. If this happens, this means the cast will be replaced by the cast from the movies! Take this with a grain of salt, as the source is Wikipedia... but interesting, none the less. What do you think? Would you like to see Drake Bell become Timmy for the show? Do you think Fairly will get canceled & a spin-off will happen, being connected with the movies? You discuss here!

Fairly OddParents becoming a Live-Action series? The-Fairly-OddParents-Movie

-Rocko

Last edited by Rocko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Fairly OddParents becoming a Live-Action series? Empty Re: Fairly OddParents becoming a Live-Action series?

Post  TommyPickles Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Rocko wrote:Is the rumor true? Rumor is, that for Season 9, Fairly OddParents will become completely live action. If this happens, this means the cast will be replaced by the cast from the movies! Take this with a grain of salt, as the source is Wikipedia... but interesting, none the less. What do you think? Would you like to see Drake Bell become Timmy for the show? Do you think Fairly will get canceled & a spin-off will happen, being connected with the movies? You discuss here!

[b]-Rocko

Thankfully, that is not true. FOP will be in the 2D style it's well known for. Smile. I know most people are gonna disagree but I think FOP has sorta maintained its quality throughout.

TommyPickles
Admin
Admin

https://thereptarwagon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fairly OddParents becoming a Live-Action series? Empty Re: Fairly OddParents becoming a Live-Action series?

Post  Rocko Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:35 pm

TommyPickles wrote:
Rocko wrote:Is the rumor true? Rumor is, that for Season 9, Fairly OddParents will become completely live action. If this happens, this means the cast will be replaced by the cast from the movies! Take this with a grain of salt, as the source is Wikipedia... but interesting, none the less. What do you think? Would you like to see Drake Bell become Timmy for the show? Do you think Fairly will get canceled & a spin-off will happen, being connected with the movies? You discuss here!

[b]-Rocko

Thankfully, that is not true. FOP will be in the 2D style it's well known for. Smile. I know most people are gonna disagree but I think FOP has sorta maintained its quality throughout.

It's maintained it's quality better than SpongeBob, that's for sure. Only thing with FOP, that I strongly dislike, is how they treat the canon, now days. Ever since 2008, they seem to be doing that, and it's not because of Poof ether.
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down