The Reptar Wagon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Daily Poll

The Original Nickelodeon Slimecast!

2 posters

Go down

The Original Nickelodeon Slimecast! Empty The Original Nickelodeon Slimecast!

Post  AdminJaycob Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:09 am

Hey everyone Jaycob here from Re-Open Nickelodeon Studios At Universal Studios Florida.
Each Sunday the admins and I record a Podcast. The past few weeks we have been slacking, But we are making it up to you! This sunday premiering at 4pm EST (Recorded at 2pm EST) We will be Interviewing Rahman Johnson Who hosted the FINAL show to be taped at Nickelodeon Studios; Nickelodeon Splat!
Next Sunday Angelique Bates Will be our guest to be followed by many other special guests which we will reveal next Friday. If you have any questions for Rahman feel free to post them below! Also in a month we will have one of the rarest nickelodeon shows ever! You cant find this online anywhere!
Smile
AdminJaycob
AdminJaycob

Back to top Go down

The Original Nickelodeon Slimecast! Empty Re: The Original Nickelodeon Slimecast!

Post  Rocko Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:25 pm

AdminJaycob wrote:Hey everyone Jaycob here from Re-Open Nickelodeon Studios At Universal Studios Florida.
Each Sunday the admins and I record a Podcast. The past few weeks we have been slacking, But we are making it up to you! This sunday premiering at 4pm EST (Recorded at 2pm EST) We will be Interviewing Rahman Johnson Who hosted the FINAL show to be taped at Nickelodeon Studios; Nickelodeon Splat!
Next Sunday Angelique Bates Will be our guest to be followed by many other special guests which we will reveal next Friday. If you have any questions for Rahman feel free to post them below! Also in a month we will have one of the rarest nickelodeon shows ever! You cant find this online anywhere!
Smile

So, um... what would it take for The Reptar Wagon to get mentioned on the Slimecast? Wink I always enjoy the podcast! I'll be tuning in! Very Happy
Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down